Follow the Example
The following is an explanation of a usage scenario to help you understand the functions of Link. First, install and execute Link. Second, Load the sample source provided (download) and follow the steps below to learn the key functions of Link.
1. Install and execute Link
3. Open the component registration menu (in the top right corner, click 'Add to Pipeline')
4. Input component information to be registered Enter the name of the component, designate the parent component to be connected, and register.
5. Component has been added to pipeline panel
6. Execute component(Click the newly added component and click the Run button in the center.)
7. Execute data cell
: Execute the data cell and check the contents
8. Create a data frame and connect the parent component
: Check the executed data and create a data frame.
9. Component connection complete
10. Create Train, Valid split components, and connect them to the parent component
: Split data into training and validation datasets.
11. Component connection complete
12. Create a data loader component and connect it to the parent component
: To create a machine learning model, divide the data into batches and send them to the model to create a data loader.
13. Component connection complete
14. Define Model component creation (No parent component connected)
: Model definition and creation are independent and unrelated to data loading, therefore they are not linked to the parent component.
아래 이미지 (계속 연결)
15. Define Model component creation complete
16. Define Model component creation and connect it to the parent component
17. Create Model component creation and connect parent component
18. Define Logger component creation (No connection to parent component)
: Define logger to determine whether the model has properly learned.
아래 이미지 (계속 연결)
19. Complete the Define logger component creation
20. Connect parent component once train model is created.
: Connect 3 parent components (data loader, create model, define logger) for model training.
21. Train model component creation complete
22. Train Model execution
: Execute the Train Model component to run the connected components in sequence and inspect the results.